Today was our last day in China. I spent most of the day packing. Not much fun, but someone has to do it! Kevin took Joy swimming one more time. I guess the pool is really neat. It's on the roof and goes right to the edge!
This afternoon, we went to the United States Consulate to get Joy's visa. When we get to O'Hare on Wednesday, she will be a citizen! We will be done! I think a lot of us parents were in tears. It's been a long road, and we are all glad to go home. Not that we didn't have a wonderful time here. We did. It was awesome! But, it's time to go home. I miss my kitties. And my bed!!!! And papertowels!
Here's our flight information:
Guangzhou to Shanghai-8 a.m.(7 p.m. Chicago time)
Shanghai to Chicago-3:55 p.m.(2:55 a.m. Chicago time)
HOME!!!!!!!!!!-4:16 p.m.
Feel free to meet us at the airport!!! We will come in at terminal 5- International Terminal. It may take us a bit to get luggage and go thru Immigration, so give us a bit of time! Pray for a safe flight and a happy baby! We can't wait to get home!!!!!!!!! Next post from HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Lorrie and Ardith for keeping up the blog for us!!!!! We really appreciate it!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip home! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAlyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!