oday started out very early. Joy woke up around 2:30 a.m. She was very upset. Kevin held her for awhile and she went back to sleep, but was up for good at 6 a.m. So, we got up! Kevin was beat. We had breakfast and went to see a pavillion. I can't remember the name. Lorrie????? Any ideas? Ten Wan Pavillion, maybe? (Yes,but I'm not sure of the spelling)..... It was so beautiful. (It's many stories tall with a view overlooking Nanchang and the river) We walked around the gardens and saw a music performance. Joy liked it. We came back to the hotel and Joy went swimming and then took a nap! Yes. A nap! She fell asleep on the bus, too. So....2 naps! We had some dinner, a bath, some Skyping and now she's asleep.
Tomorrow we may shop a bit in the morning. In the afternoon, we will visit the porcelain factory, have dinner and see a waterfall. For now, I'll say goodnight. Joy may be up early. Again! Oh! We got kisses today!!!!
(there are more pictures to show but my computer just glitched. When I get it figured out I will post more,I'm sorry...LH)

No comments:
Post a Comment