Sunday, July 12, 2009

A BUSY DAY!

Today, we had all sorts of things to do. First, we went to a museum. It was very pretty. It was a traditional Chinese home, I heard our guide correctly. It's hard to hear him from the back of the bus w/ babies talking. I got to play an instrument. I have no clue what it was called. Or how many mouths had been on it before mine! ICK! The lasy room I went into had artwork for sale. It was gorgeous! And very reasonable. But, the bus was leaving, so no art for me. Bummer! We got to taste tea, too. It was neat watching her make the tea. We bought some Oolong tea. It was yummy! Next, we went to a Chinese market to buy jade. I did! We also saw a 500 Buddas temple. That was cool, too. At night, I went for a foot massage. Which actually involves your neck, back and shoulders, too!
Today, we are headed to the zoo. I hear they have 1 panda. Good enough for me!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker