So.......what to tell you about Miss Julia..............hmmmmmmmmmm..................well,
1) Ice cream and Julia have a special relationship.....she is wild about it...........wild......
2) She is big into playing games on our Kindles.....she will play for hours, if you let her.....I don't.
3) Every bump is a huge deal......lots of whining......not many tears.....
4) Leggings are your friend when you have a tiny hiney
5) She will hold full on conversations with herself.....in Mandarin, of course
6) She can easily entertain herself for hours, if you let her.....I don't.
7) She has never seen snow before
8) She loves hardboiled eggs.....no, I mean LOVES them.....almost as much as ice cream
9) She is very concerned that I pronounce her Chinese name correctly.....we have worked on it a lot
10) She is labeling many of her things in characters....lest we forget who's candy is who's
11) She gives great hugs
12) I am getting actual kisses, instead of spitting now
13) She is funny.....very funny
14) She draws pictures of her family and we are all there
15) She loves to go places
16) She is picking up English very fast....she understands most of what we say
17) She is determined to figure everything out and do everything
18) She wants to run
19) She loves bows and ponytails (yahoo!)
20) Fuzzy socks keep her toes warm and therefore must be worn at all times
21) Puzzles were mastered in a day
22) Cats are great for a cozy snuggle or deep conversation
13 years ago

Fantastic!! So happy for you all. I got a little nutty at work and didn't have time to see this unfold quite like I would have. But I'm looking now! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete