Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Day!





They have Miss Wenwen!!!!!!!!!  Joy and I waited up very late to meet her and finally went to bed.  Kevin called at 2:30 a.m. and we got to Skype with them! She's just darling!  Very sweet.  Kevin says she is just like Joy with no inhibitions, though.  She calls him "baba", which is Daddy in Mandarin.  He says she likes him a lot and clings to him all the time.  Grandma Barb says she knows what she likes and will yell at you if you don't clean your plate.  She likes spaghetti and pizza......yay!  Those are our favorites!  Well, mine......The Grandmas had already given her a little sponge bath, which she loves and had her dressed in a new outfit.  The girl likes her clothes!  They took her to a store to get socks and shoes and she picked out some fancy sandles, I hear.  Of course, her Daddy bought them for her!  She got some gym shoes, too.  She talkes a mile a minute....all in Mandarin!  Poor Kevin is having a fun time trying to catch everything she's saying.  She is fast!  I adore her already!  Joy was sleeping and Wenwen wanted to meet her and kept yelling at her, "Meimei Joy!  Meimei"  Very funny.  She is LOUD.............kind of like someone else I know!  I will be needing some earplugs......feel free to send some this way!  I will put up the pictures as soon as Kevin sends them.  They are taking a very long time to come thru.......Yay!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Waa-hoo!!! AWESOME!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
    -Beka =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is AWESOME! We are loud over here too! Love it! I am so, so happy for you dear Maria!!!!!! When do they go to Xuchang?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker