Friday, March 15, 2013

Julia is home!

Our newest princess arrived in Chicago last night around 10 p.m.!  She was very excited to be home and couldn't wait to meet us!  She had the biggest smile I had ever seen when the elevator doors opened and Joy started calling her name.  She was very excited!  Her and Joy had a blast exploring the house and giving eachother gifts.  I finally got them both to bed around 3 a.m.!  Today they were up bright and early and spent the day playing and Julia explored every nook and cranny of the house.  She found things I thought I had hidden well!  Huh..............Kevin left to take Grandma Barb (nie nie) to the airport and Julia did just fine while he was gone.  She was VERY happy to see him return, though!  She adores him.  Grandma DeLeon (lau lau) left for home late this afternoon and she was sad to see she was leaving, too, but was placated with the promise of a visit tomorrow.  No staying home for this girl.  She is on the go! 

Speaking of on the go......Julia moves very fast.  I finally got a look at her last night, when I got her dressed for bed.  I think we are looking at some surgeries in the near future.  She definitely has a curve to her spine.  She desperately wants surgery on her foot.  Seems her first surgery helped her walking and she is sure that another surgery would allow her to run like the other kids.  She's got plans! We shall see, my girl!  I have already made an appointment with the dentist.  I got a look inside her mouth last night.............not too pretty.  I am thinking there will be more tooth pulling coming up.  And fast!  We are talking big, black holes.  Poor girl's mouth has got to be killing her.  Ouch! 






But, for now she is a happy girl!  Very happy to be tucked into her bed last night and so tired tonight that I don't think she knew where she was.  Her and Joy (and Daddy :) are out cold.  And Mama.....is sitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. AMAZING!!! Sisters forever!! B-E-A-UTIFUL!!
    -Beka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Julia!! LOVE the matching jammie pic! Cute little girlies Maria! Kevin will need a shotgun! LOL

    Congrats on the newest little Farrell!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker