Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

We have spent the week going to the doctor, getting ready for Easter and playing outside.  Joy started out with a nasty cold that has lingered all week and made her just miserable.  She has spent a lot of time sleeping, she has felt so awful.. If you've met Joy, you know this is very unusual for her!  She's always on the go!  We have learned a few things about Julia this week, too.  On Thursday she got carsick and threw up.  Not a big deal, right?  On Friday she started gagging, turning red, crying and acting as if she couldn't breathe.  I took her to the Dr.  He pronounced her healthy and mentioned that some kids will fake throwing up and can even make themselves get sick.  Huh...........I hadn't thought of that.  Sure enough, the next time Joy started coughing like a crazy woman, Julia started gagging and spitting up.  I called her on it and she smiled and was immediately cured.  Rotten.  Not that it has stopped her, but I know what she's pulling now.  At least I know she's not violently allergic to something..............geesh!

So, we are spending Easter at home today, since Joy is still a fountain of snot (TMI??) and just relaxing.  Thank goodness it's a lovely day (around 60) and we can be outside.  I even have some windows open!  Could it be spring has finally arrived?  Maybe???????????? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker