We are racing around trying to get things ready! The hospital just called and Julia's surgery will be at 8 a.m. and is thought to take about 6 hours. UGH! Our bags are packed and the hotel is reserved. I have made so many lists so that we can stay as organized as possible! I don't want any rushing or stress as this is very hard on the girls. Julia is very nervous.......there have been many tears. Joy has been very crabby and says she can't wait for the break her and Julia will have. We all know that's garbage.......she will miss Julia desperately. They are sooooo close. Best friends. Joy and I are going to give Julia daily tours of wherever we are and that has Joy pretty excited. For now. Kevin and I have worked out a schedule for staying with Julia so she is never alone and we both can come home for a couple days here and there. Grandma Barb arrives from AZ today and will be there as well! I just realized that Kevin has to work on Monday and Tuesday and had a moment of panic because where will Joy go????? But, never fear.....Grandma Barb will be with Julia so I will have Joy! PHEW! All this stuff that has to fall into place is hurting my brain! So.......pray for us! Especially for Julia. She's scared. I don't know how much pain she will have, but I have heard day 2 and 3 are the hardest. I think if the pain is under control, she will be okay......as long as she has her tablet! We will get thru it! Better days ahead, right? Pray on!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment