Saturday, March 21, 2015

Julia's suite and a little update

Here's a few pictures of Miss Wen's little room.  It's actually pretty good size and has great views when it's not cloudy.  The rooms at Luries are all private with a bath and shower.  It has a huge window that overlooks the Ritz Carlton and Water Tower Place and, of course the lake.  Not a bad place to have to hang out for a few days. 

I came home with Joy last night and Kevin is now in Chicago with Julia.  She had a good night last night and today her tummy is feeling better and all systems are working.  Yahooo!  The Neurosurgeon came by again and Julia is still coming home tomorrow!  We have strict instructions to have her right back if there's any leakage at all.  I will be ridiculously careful with her!  We just want to be home.......together!  Joy has done amazingly well not having her best buddy with her.  They both miss each other like crazy, but are doing okay.  Tomorrow will be a huge day!  I predict screaming!  Tomorrow morning the nurses will get Julia up and walking for the first time.  And then she will come home in the afternoon.  Joy and I will head to Mass and then grab lunch and head downtown.  Joy is very excited!  We all are!  Julia is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can I get a yahooooooo!?!?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker