When we decided to start the adoption process from China, we knew that we'd, most likely, be referred a girl. That was fine with us. Kevin wanted a daughter and I know how to deal with girls. My family is all girls. My sister has 4 of 'em. With girls come clothes. Lots of clothes. With my first niece, she stayed at my mom's 4 days a week. So she had 2 wardrobes. My second niece, got some new clothes, too. Then came the twins. Oh, the clothes that came with them! And now Joy has come along. Thank God she's a girl! I'm not sure what a boy would wear........
So, yesterday, I started loading up Joy's closets and drawers for fall/winter. Just for fun, I decided to count her shirts. Which led to counting everything. I'm nuts. I know. So. Here's the tallies. Keep in mind there's a ginormous tote at my mom's yet.
29 knit shirts
22 turtle necks
26 sweaters
19 shirts
5 sweatshirts
9 onsies
15 prs. of jeans
30 prs. knit pants
6 prs. of slacks
4 prs. capris
75 outfits
4 skirts
1 pr. X-mas overalls
7 vests
17 blanket sleepers
16 knit sleepers
8 coats
4 snowsuits
1 pr. of snow boots
I have no words.......Unusual. But true.......

I'm hoping not all in the same size?!
ReplyDelete