Joy is 20 months old, today. She is working hard on being a "perfect" 2 year old! She is a happy camper 1 minute and displeased the next. Today she is bored, I think. I'm doing tons of laundry-her winter clothes have arrived from Aunt Rita's house! This does not amuse her in any way. She'd rather go someplace. Me too, but work has to be done at some point.
Last week, I took her to the apple orchard. We visited the goats, bunnies, chickens, geese, pigs and even a turkey! Then we ate apple cider donuts. She was so tired! But, she loved it! So, we do go out. Yesterday, we took a trip up to Grandma and Grandpa's. My truck needed some work and this way we could wait at the farm while it was being worked on. Beats sitting in a Farm and Fleet for 2 hours! With Joy!
So, new things the 20 month old can say: up, down, cat, baa, yeah, mine, done, yum, sleep, hello
New things she can do: take off pants, spin, jump, rock her baby, build towers 7 blocks high, climb in/ out of her car seat, shrug her shoulders
She can understand pretty much everything we say. She follows directions very well, too. When she wants, that is. She is heading for 2 very quickly!

Yum! I LOVE those donuts!
ReplyDelete