So. We have been very busy getting ready for, dare I say it, winter. Now that the freezer has moved on, the alley side of our home needed some work. Well......the entire property needs help. This is what happens when you bring a child into your world. No gardening in 2 years takes it's toll on a yard. Weeds! Loads of 'em! It's bad. So, I have been slaving away on those weeds. I bought mulch. I have dug. It is looking better. But, I have a loooong way to go. Also, the basement. The cabinets have been moved into place. The shelves are up. All the Christmas stuff has moved across the room. Joy's many clothes have relocated to a better place. And I have put away her summer stuff and hauled up the winter stuff. Remember last year's ridiculous amount of clothes???? Well, I think she is in the same shape this winter. And I haven't brought up the 3t's! And I still need to finish moving stuff around. I need to fit in a very large rack to put my plants on for the winter. Which is coming very quickly, I think. I am racing like crazy and really want to nap! So, that's what we're up to. Joy is doing very well, despite her lack of attention these days. Plenty of time for that once it starts getting rainy and cold. Which is probably tomorrow. Well, it seems like it!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment