Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Acts of Cuteness!
















So, I've been trying to get a post on here for a few days. The problem is that every time I go to do that, the camera is with Joy. Either she and Kevin have taken it to the park with them, or it's in her room, in the diaper bag. And she's sleeping. Like I'm gonna wake her up! Anyways.....She's been a busy girl. We took her to the beach on Sunday. She loved it! What's not to love? Sun, sand and water! Although, very cold water. I mean, like frost- bite type water. We've had a rather cool summer and that does not warm up Lake Michigan! But, she had a great time just being there. Then, we decided to pop over to Grandma and Grandpa's for some pizza. Joy picked off all the olives! Not to discard them. Oh no! To eat them! And, then.....the best part of all.......Raspberry shortcake! Oh, how that tiny girl can pack in the shortcake! She's also been splashing around in her little pool and working on her dancing and baking skills. She also had her first Dairy Joy! Yum! She's very talented! Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker