That's right, people! Our girl did not cry tonight! She complained a bit. But, no tears!!!!! This is big. Nope. This is huge!!!!! Hopefully, a nice thorough sleep will occur, too!
Yesterday, we took Joy to see some very good friends and to play at the Dupage Children's Museum. She had a blast! She's still a bit young for the museum, but loved seeing and touching everything. You can just see her little mind noting everything for future use! It really is amazing. She is learning several new words, too. I know. I'm against children walking or talking. But, it really is cool. Today she said, "I'm mad." Very clearly. And she was. Being the mean mommy that I am, I would not allow her to play with the recycling. Mean, I tell you! New words since yesterday are: more, no, down, stop, bells, daddy, milk. I'm sure there are more. They are coming so fast! This kid is smart! Today, I got out some jingle bells and sang the song for her. She would get up right by my face and mouth the words I was singing. She was just glued. And then she said "bells". I'd bet she knows the whole song, too. Genius, I tell you! Genius!

Well, let's see construction worker, gardener extraordinaire, concert piantist, scientist and now linguist. What did you expect?? lol
ReplyDeleteJoy is just beautiful!