Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wow! She's fast!


Well, before I could dig myself from under a suitcase, she's posted. Lorrie, that is. So, here's what's going on......A lot of times, Blogger will be blocked in China. That means I probably won't be able to post. Which means all of you out there will get no photos/updates. That would stink, wouldn't it? Especially since Nanchang is one of the areas currently blocking Blogger. We meet Joy in Nanchang. So......no photos of that big day for you! Unless.....some really nice person were to post for me. I can email photos to that really nice person and she can put them on the blog for all of you! And that really nice person, who's also a Cubs fan, is Lorrie!!!! So.....Say a ginormous "Thank you" to Lorrie!!!!!!

As for me.....I'm packing, trying not to freak out and getting the house ready for our leaving and returning. Very challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker