'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
I constantly feel like this! You should have seen me running into my bank this afternoon! Dirty shirt, old shorts, a passport in 1 hand and car keys in the other. And tomorrow, I will do it again. This time I need a money order and a photo copy. Then, off to FedEx to mail our visa applications! Then, off to my mom's and sister's. I need to get the crib! NOW!!!! There's a toddler on the way! So much to do!!!!
13 years ago

Hi, Maria. Just a tip (you probably know this) make copies of all of your documents and give them to someone here in the states that can send, wire, e-mail, scan, fax or whatever to you so you have extras in the event that anyone else "loses" them!!!! And keep copies with each of you! At least it is something. Also, you may want to have a few extra $ to "encourage" some of the people to cooperate with you.I suppose the agency says that's a big no-no, but it doesn't hurt!
ReplyDeletePeg