Monday, June 8, 2009

And so it's summer....




Well.....I'm done. I turned in my keys...again. Today was the last day of school and my last day. I'm thrilled to be staying home with Miss Joy. It's what I've always wanted to do. But, there's the hard part, too. No more lunchtime hugs from my favorite 5/6 year olds. No more cheetos prints on my shirt (from those lunchtime hugs). No more playing princess on the playground. No more singing "Jingle Bells" every day after lunch with a special friend. Yeah. Jingle Bells. Even in June. He likes it. There's so much good stuff where I work. And I will miss it so much! Even though I moan and groan. And beg for a nap. And cake. I still liked it. But......I'll be back! With a small child in tow!


Several wonderful ladies had an awesome baby shower for me and Miss Joy last Friday. We are so blessed to know each of you! Well.....I know you. Joy......not so much. YET! Thank you all, again! We really do appreciate all you did for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker