Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sooo much to do!!!

First-That's my first onion of the year! Second...

Oh! Am I busy!!! It's from morning til late at night. It doesn't stop! The furniture is all re-finished, now. But, I still need to get the twin bed upstairs to the attic and set the crib up. Then, rearrange the furniture in Joy's room. Yesterday, I went to the Dr. to get perscriptions that we need/might need in China. Then, I started on my packing list. We need so much stuff to travel! I still need a baby carrier (anyone have one I could use?), bottles, nipples, a toiletry bag,etc., etc., etc..... I was in Target for 1 1/2 hours! And I'm barely started! How will I get it all done? I won't. Tomorrow, the countertops go in! Finally! So, today, I need to empty all the cabinets. Where I will put all the stuff, I don't know. But, tomorrow, I can put it all back. For good! I can't wait! And then, I can start cooking meals to freeze. I will be in no shape to cook when we come home. This is hard! I hope I can do it. Right now, I'm not at all sure. Okay-deep breath. I need to get going. Again..............

2 comments:

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker