Today, I am super stressed! I woke to my phone ringing. It was 6:15 a.m. It was immigration. The message said they were requesting more evidence. Oh no! So, I called our officer right back. No answer. They don't open until 6:30 a.m. So.....I drank my coffee. I tried to relax. I called back at 6:35 a.m., and left a message. Around 8 a.m., I called, again. We were missing some paperwork. Our Letter of Acceptance was not there. I know I sent it, but, okay, I'll fax it. Done. Next, we were missing the English translation of Joy's medicals. So, I call the agency. I wait. I am beyond stressed, at this point. I call my mom to tell her I can't come until I have this fixed. More waiting........Around 11:30 a.m., I got an email from my agency. It said, "Done." That's awesome! So, off to FedEx to send out the visa applications. Then, I called immigration. Our wonderful officer said she had everything she needed and would be working on it now! She called me just awhile ago and we are approved!!!!!! PHEW!!!!!!!! I am pretty happy, right now. Super busy and still stressed. But darned happy!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment