Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Running behind.....again!

You know the people who always say you should sit back and enjoy the Christmas season????  Stop running around and relax?????  I really do not like those people!  Obviously they are single, have no children and no family or friends.  If I were to sit back and relax and just "enjoy" things the house would be taken over by roaches and rodents and Christmas would totally stink for my girls.  And Christmas will not stink!  It's a law!  Anyways......I'm behind again.......shocker, I know!  So......where were we?????  Ah.....cookies.........well since then we have had Thanksgiving, the cutting of the tree, cookie day and a visit from the big man himself!  We have been busy!  The girls are finishing up school for the season and have done very well.  Julia has come so far!  Joy, too!  Julia is also going thru some attachment issues....all normal, but not always fun.  In fact sometimes downright ugly.  The girl can throw a tantrum with the best of them!  And we have had some lovely illnesses.....colds, tummy troubles and potty issues......nice!  So......what to show you.......how about Thanksgiving and visits with Santa???  Cutting of the tree??????  Stockings??????  How about some of each?  I have to head over to the school in 4 minutes!!!!!!!!!!  Busy, busy, busy!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker