Running late again...........as usual! It's the norm here these days. Someone is always sick and there is only so much time! Julia had a very nice first Christmas and loved getting presents! I think her favorite is the Wii......although her Donald Duck is a close second. She tells me her birthmom gave her one and she had it taken away at her orphanage and misses him so much.......so Santa had to get her one! He also brought her a ski mask for recess......she has delicate cheeks, I guess. She was very surprised that Santa knew that she wanted one! Heh, heh........sadly, Joy was sick for Christmas. She has been sick for every holiday this year. Poor kiddo.....she's such a trooper but I can't stand her being sick so much. It just cannot be good for a tiny person to be sick over and over, right? So.....we did Christmas in our usual way............cough meds in hand! I never put them away anymore.......sigh.....here's a few pictures from the big day! That is Vaseline all over Joy's face.....not snot...............just sayin'................sigh......................
Oh!!!!!!!! Joy received her all important Flutterbye Fairy! Oh, the happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment