Well.........this has been a busy, little place lately! Christmas break went by so fast I hardly remember it! First Julia and Kevin headed north to Minnesota, then Joy got yet another cold, then there was Christmas (where Joy shared her cold), then we left for Arizona and then we came home to snow and super cold temps. The girls got 2 extra days of break because it was so cold. Good thing too cause they were the only 2 days that everyone was healthy! Anyways..............Arizona was beautiful and warm! Just what we all needed! I was miserably sick most of the trip but it was nice to be somewhere warm.........even if I couldn't breathe and thought my head might actually explode this time. No fun...........not at all. The cold I mean! And now that we're back in school mode things are moving super fast again! Today Julia made her first Reconciliation, in 11 days Joy will turn 6 (can ya believe that?), then it's Chinese New Year and then off to Florida for Great Grandma's 100th, yes 100th birthday! Then we are on the fast track to Easter, Julia's birthday and Julia's First Communion! Phew! Are ya tired? I am tired.............I am already looking forward to summer......but who isn't? I need a nap! Anyways...........enjoy the warm and relaxing pictures from our trip to Arizona!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment