Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring????







Waaaay back in December (when I got old), I was driving home and it was warm and sunny. I thought I should be looking for my favorite birds. They are never wrong about spring. But, being December, I knew that was ridiculous. But, I looked anyway! Well, since winter seems to have skipped us this year, I have been looking for my little friends. Last night we headed to the park. It was like 50 degrees and beautiful. I grabbed the camera and off we went. And........I saw one!!!! Yippee!!!! Woohooo!!!!!! Then, as we were chasing Joy thru the park, Kevin heard a bird singing. We went on a hunt and found him. There he was sitting at the top of a tree, singing away! A Red-winged Blackbird!!! It is spring, my friends! Well.....maybe not today.....but, it is right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker