Friday, April 30, 2010

Got rocks?







At some point, most kids collect rocks. My nieces did. In fact, I think there's still a bucket at my parents' house that holds last summer's collection. Well, Joy is no different. She likes to throw them into the water and whenever we go to the quarry, she starts picking up rocks as soon as she's out of the car. So, Tuesday she had started picking up rocks and handing them to me. I told her to put them in her coat pocket. So she did. On one side. After awhile her coat is hanging a bit lopsided. So, I told her she has 2 pockets. So then she stops to redistribute the rocks. The coat now hangs much better. But, wait! She can also fit more rocks! So, in they go! Eventually, she's walking thru the quarry with her arms up in the air, to keep the coat from dragging on the ground. The things that girl comes up with! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker