We have tons of puzzles. I mean tons. When we first brought Joy home, I put 3 of them in her room. One is farm animals, 1 is pets and 1 is trucks. Well, the trucks held no interest for her. So I put that one away. The pets puzzle is big pieces and you just match the shapes. The farm animals has pictures under the pieces, so you just match the cow to the cow, etc. She's been very interested in them since day 1. About 2 weeks ago, she finally figured out the pets. She was very proud. And this past week, she got the farm animals. Once again, proud. So, we got some more puzzles out. One is pets and one is zoo animals. Both of them have matching pictures underneath. She got them right away! She will dump all the pieces on the floor, mix them up, lay out the puzzles and just start matching pieces. There's 27 pieces total. Genius, I tell ya!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment