Wait.....what???? Again.....how did that happen? So.......as I received a gentle (cough) nudge from my sweet sugar plum (you know who you are, cough, David ;) I thought I should give you all the highlights of our amazingly interesting life......again.....cough, hack......so here's the rundown:
1) Julia's cord has not re-tethered but the Neurosurgeon wants her to see the Orthopedic surgeon and get her thoughts on how she's progressing before we toss the surgery idea out the window. We see her tomorrow.
2) School is going well for both girls. They both like their teachers and everyone who needs help is getting it! We see progress already!
3) We went to the circus last month and they both loved it, but we thought Julia might have a stroke as she was very concerned about the acrobats....especially when they nearly fall.....each and every time! Heh, heh......poor girl!
4) We have had some little friends visiting our backyard too.....sparrows, our hummingbird friend and......after years and years of hauling my passionflower in and out of the house every spring/fall......it produced a few flowers and.........get this........a passion fruit! No idea what kind of passion fruit it is because I bought the seeds for the thing like 300 years ago!
Anything else?????? Ummmmm.......yeah, no...........very boring around here...........picture day is Friday........Joy is about due for another cold.......Orthopedic Dr. tomorrow and an Elsa costume to make........and......getting ready for (gasp......bite my tongue) the dreaded "W" word..........winter.......
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment