So......first......Julia's legs have gotten slightly better! That means her hamstrings have stretched a teeny, tiny bit. So, no surgery for now. Yahoooooo! We go back in January to see how things are going. In the meantime......lots of exercise!
Second......Miss Wen has made another stride in her attachment it seems. Yesterday, before we left the clinic, she went to play on their Wii and I stood at the desk to schedule her next appointment. They were having a hard time finding a day that would work for all the Drs. and us, so I had to go to another window.....which is behind the door into the back rooms. I checked on Julia and she was just fine. So I went in and started getting things set up. A few minutes later the receptionist is back there and she has Julia, who is clearly upset. She thought I had left her. Her eyes were all red and the tears were about to overflow. Poor baby.......she has never cared where I was when we've been there before. I can always see her but she never looks for me. This time was different. She was scared. Progress! I hate to see her so scared, but it's progress!
Third......Miss Joy......she's a tough little nut.....no one ever really knows what's going thru her little head because she will never let it show. A couple nights ago she came racing out of the livingroom, ran into my arms with the happiest smile on her face and screamed, "You will always be my mom!!!" Yes, my butterfly.......I will always be your mom! Even on your wedding day when I sit in the front row with my tissues in hand and sob loudly......still your mom.......heh, heh.....lucky girl!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment