For those of us in the colder areas of the world.....aka the Midwest......you can let out a huge.....and I do mean huge sigh of relief! Yesterday we spotted not 1, but 2 Red-winged Blackbirds!!!!!!!! You have no idea the joy this brings me. I don't know about you but I am tired of my nose hairs freezing every time I walk out the back door. I am tired of trying to get all of us and all of our stuff (book bags, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens, purses, etc.) to the van without slipping and breaking a leg. I am tired of bundling up, heading to the van, starting it up and then coming back inside only to wait for 20 minutes and then re-bundle and head back out to drive to the school. I am tired of wearing boots......and socks.....you know how I hate socks! But.......there is hope! My favorite birdies are back......and they are never wrong! PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment