Sunday, June 30, 2013

Please pray!

Tomorrow morning a very special little girl will be undergoing yet another very serious surgery.  If this fails she will not make it.  Read about her story on her blog   http://ourplacecalledhome.blogspot.com/
and pray, pray, pray!!!!!!!!!


UPDATE:  Teresa died this afternoon.......please continue to pray for her family.....I cannot imagine their pain.......

1 comment:

  1. Praying, praying, praying every day for her. I have been praying the Rosary for her. It always brings me such a sense of peace. I hope that it brings her family some comfort. Hard to go on with life when you know the struggles of someone so small with such a will to live. She is in God's hands. May her heal her tiny body and guide the hands of the doctors. Sometimes we forget that doctors are not Gods, only his instruments.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker