13 years ago
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Mouse
Anyone know what today is? No???? Well, why not? It's a pretty special day to me! Today is the day that Mouse came into our lives. Not too important to you? Hmmmmm.......well, maybe you need to get to know her! Mouse is crazy.....she is silly....she is adorable beyond adorable (I might be biased).......she can give a massage like no one else........she loves to have her forehead kissed, and will purr madly.......she is very smart......she plays fetch.....she talks.......she bites.....she also gives the sweetest little kisses....and only to me......she adores her kitty tuna fish and her stinky ball......she likes Joy....but, only from a distance.....she has a short tail (her baby tail).....and she can whip that little thing around like no cat with a long tail can......did I mention she's adorable??????? Just check her out! Jealous????? No????? Huh.......well, I love her!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment