This year Easter was busy!!! We are preparing for our second homestudy visit, which is crazy stressful! Think cleaning under your sofa......with a toothpick! Well, not that bad, but it is stressful having a social worker come into your home to make sure you will be half decent parents. If you've been to our house and met Joy, you know what I mean! Who knows what might come out of her little mouth! Geesh! Anyway, in the midst of all this craziness, our freezer died. The big freezer. Very messy. I have a sinus infection that could wipe out a small country, and then there's Easter. We dyed eggs, made cookies, hunted for eggs (3 times) and then went to Chicago to celebrate Easter with Kevin's family. We usually celebrate with my family, but this year we were invited to Uncle Tim and Aunt Julie's and we decided it was their turn. And it was just lovely! Such a feast! There was also good news from our hosts! There will be 2, not 1 new Farrell this year! Congratulations, guys! We are super happy for you! So, we have been nuts over here. I will fall over on Saturday. After out social worker leaves!!!!!! Only temporarily, though........I have paperwork to work on!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment