This has got to be the oddest winter I have ever seen. We've had brown Christmases. We've had 70 degrees in January. We've had long, slow Falls. But, no snow until mid-January? Nope. Not that I recall, anyway. So, last week, when it was in the 50's, Joy and I headed to the park for a January picnic. Odd? Perhaps. But, how often can you get out of the house, play and not freeze? Not too often in January. So, off we went! Joy had loads of fun collecting sticks, making a sandcastle and playing on the playground. She even rolled down the hill in the grass! The next day (well 2 days later) she played in 8 inches of snow and we made a little trip to the Dr. for a little patch of frostbite she got on her wrist (yes, her wrist.....she's fine). Weird weather??? Yeah.....very odd. Supposed to hit 50 on Sunday...........not odd at all........
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment