Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthdays


Today is my birthday. We celebrated on Saturday, when we also held Thanksgiving. So today I did nothing. Well, I did the laundry, vacuumed my house, covered my rose bushes and took care of Joy. Oh, and laundry, the garage and next....the dishes. You know....the usual. I also got my Christmas cards ready for Joy's picture. Interestingly enough, when I pulled out the cards I'd bought 4 years ago (when we started this process) I noticed that above where the photo goes, they say JOY. True. How odd is that? I know. Common Christmas term, but they say it right above where Joy's photo will go. Hmmmmm..........But.....I digress. Back to my birthday. I got a wonderful phone call from my parents. They sang Happy Birthday to me. I love that! It's the best. Otherwise, a very quiet day. Aside from Joy's yelling, that is. It was a grumpy, boring sort of day. Maybe next year will be better. Sigh. Anyways, here's Joy's Christmas photo. I tried to dress her up in her many outfits, but she wouldn't cooperate. When I took this photo, we were decorating and she decided she wanted her photo taken. So, I did. Christmas photo......done!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker