Monday, February 9, 2009

A Special Day!


Today is my Grandma's birthday! She is 95 years old. She has informed me that her hair is darker than the last time I saw her! Lucky lady! I have several silver hairs. I like to think of them as tinsel. I sent my Grandma a mini scrapbook. I took photos of my family from the past year and used Scrapblog to make pages with them. I think she really liked it. The plan is to send her a new page or two each month. We'll have to do something worth photographing! My nieces are planning a sleepover this month. I'm sure I'll get some fun pictures!


In other news.....Kevin's Science Bowl team won 1st place! They are going back to Washington D.C.! Kevin is very excited. They've won 4 out of 5 times, I think. My man is the best coach!!!


No news on the adoption front. We are still waiting for our new Homestudy, so we can apply for the I-800A......Looooooong story. Pray that this will get done soon. We can't travel until we have that done!


Warmer weather has arrived! At least for now.....It was 50, today! Tomorrow should be in the 60's!!!!! Wooohooo! In honor of this great occasion, I have shopped. Happy mid-winter thaw!


Oh.....and Happy Birthday, Grandma! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker