Friday, January 16, 2015

Glimpses

Shortly after we brought Joy home I received a bunch of pictures of her that we had never seen before.  Glimpses into her life before us........we treasure them.  While we waited for Julia, I searched around a lot for anything on her.  She had been in her orphanage for over 5 years, and if you've met Julia, you know she's not one who would go unnoticed!  Heh, heh!  But, I only found 2 pictures.  Out of the blue a friend sent me a video she had received......Julia appears right near the end.....around 1:59!  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4Nzg4NDUy.html?tpa=dW5pb25faWQ9MjAwMDE0XzEwMDAwMV8wMV8wMQHow   This morning another friend sent me a picture of her!  Not one we have!  Julia says she was 4 and she is receiving a doll.  We hear about this doll a lot.  She's in all her pictures.  She had to leave her in China and misses her dearly.  I wish I knew her name because I would get her another one in a heartbeat!  Tiny, but very important glimpses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker