Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April????

Seriously now.............how can April be almost over?  I'm blaming the craptastical weather.  Oh, and there's a little something coming up that's keeping me extremely busy............Julia's 1st Communion!  So.....what's new??????????  Well let's see..............oh............someone had a birthday............and she was pretty happy about it too.  She told everyone it was her birthday.  Even when it wasn't quite her birthday.  There was a party and a cake.....there were cupcakes for her class......that I made twice cause I used almond milk and there are allergy kiddos to consider.......and there was the actual day of her birth, which had to be celebrated with......yes......another cake...........thankfully she wasn't too picky about her cakes.  They just needed suns on them.  Could be the lack of warmth around here........huh.....after that we had Easter.  I got the dresses ironed and got Julia dressed for Church and then took a look at Joy.  There was a mark on her back......it had legs..............a tick.........panic ensued, tears, removal of her little friend and then we got her dressed and headed off to Mass.  After Mass it was walk in care, McDonalds and Walgreens.  Then home for lunch and off to Aunt Rita's.  We made it around 4 or so.  Geesh!  My bed looked extra comfy that night!  So......next up Julia's First Communion!  My mission?  Clean, clean, clean!  Finish her dress!  And...............get this.............make a cake!  We shall see how all this turns out and if I'm still among the living afterwards!  I'll add some more Easter pictures another day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker