Today we are having a quiet day. We will go out for some yummy Chinese food later and then I have a few small presents for herself to open....best go wrap those!!! Followed by more ice cream.....or, as Julia calls it peenjeeleeoe. I have no idea how to spell that, but that's how it sounds! All you have to do is say it and she will drool! And lick the container........
Julia has been doing a little bit of grieving, lately. She misses her friends and her nannies. Today we had many, many tears. We looked thru her pictures, but she was still very sad. I shed a few tears, too......it hurts to see your kids hurt like that. She noticed my tears and said, "Mama.....no....." and then she stared at me for the longest time and said, "Mama......I love you," and gave me the biggest longest hug. Like I said.....it's hard work sometimes....but, so very worth it!
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We are so blessed to have you here with us!
OH!!!!! Gabi..................you made it!!!!!

thanks for putting a picture of me on the site! Julia is so so cute!!
ReplyDeletethe party was really fun
ReplyDeleteWhat a cake! And what a special little gal!! Thanks for sharing! What a blessing!
ReplyDelete-Beka =)