Sunday, February 17, 2013

Still waiting....

Still no word on our official Consulate Appointment yet.....you know how I hate to wait!  We know that Kevin and the Grandmas will leave on Feb. 27th.  We know they will meet Wenwen on March 4th.  They will fly to Guangzhou on March 8th.  They could be home the 14th, 15th or 16th....depending on when the CA is.  So.............in the meantime, I am packing, cleaning, cooking and setting up our new princess's bedroom.  I have tons to do!  Especially since there's this blizzard thing that some really silly people are predicting.  Don't they know I have stuff to do?  I do not want to haul stuff over snow!  Am I being too picky here?  I think not.  A month ago I would have been thrilled will all that snow, but now?  Nope.  I am busy!!!  And I will have to squeeze it all into the next 3 days!  On the up side, I will have plenty to do when we get snowed in.  This house is trashed!  When you move the sewing/craft room out and move a girl in......things get, well........disorganized......to say the least!  I have TONS of sewing to do.  TONS!  I am making over our back entryway since we cannot hang up our coats now, and I would think Wenwen will want to have a place to put her coat, too.  All the little annoying things that drive me batty in our house I would like to have redone, lest I should lose my mind once herself arrives home.  Don't want my new daughter to know.....I mean think....that her mother is crackers!  And then I would like to clean this house.  It is really yucky........seriously......who lives here?  Can't be me.............or can it?  Crud.......

1 comment:

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker