13 years ago
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Last Minute Thoughts.....
Well, the bed is set up and ready for our new princess. Her clothes are hung up in her closet. Her St. Patrick's Day outfit is ready and waiting. Her father has been cramming and trying to learn Mandarin. Her mother..............well, she's feeling a bit sad. Not that I am not dying to hug my little girl. I am. Seriously can't wait. I can't wait to show her the state park and the quarry. I can't wait to make cookies with her. I can't wait to plant flowers with her and watch her face when they bloom. That's all part of the next chapter of our story, which we are about to start. But, with every new chapter, the last chapter ends. This past weekend we spent together. Just the 3 of us. We went sledding. We walked in the quarry. We went to Mass. And Daddy and Joy had their last Saturday morning breakfast. It was our last weekend as a family of three and we enjoyed it. Now we are heading into that next chapter. I think we are ready! Joy will finally have someone to play with and Kevin and I will have another little person to tuck into bed each night and take sledding, berry-picking and out to breakfast. So, although I am a bit sad to say goodbye to our previous chapter, I am looking forward to the new one. It starts out with a snowstorm and Grandmas arriving and me trying to get everyone to the airport on time............in the snow! And then there's the Daddy traveling across the world to bring his newest daughter home......stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment