Friday, January 25, 2013

There's a hole in the.....

garbage disposal?  Seriously?  Who gets a hole in their garbage disposal?  Us, apparently.  Tuesday night.....just as I was finishing up the queen's birthday dishes and fantasizing about having 2 or 3 minutes to get ready for bed, I noticed a little puddle of water in front of the sink.  Thinking I had gotten carried away while washing the dishes, I grabbed a paper towel to wipe it up.  That's when I noticed the river of water running out of the cabinet.  All fantasies of my peaceful 2-3 minues gone, I opened the door.  Out it came............sigh..........Thankfully I had an empty tote sitting in the diningroom, so I filled it up with all my under cabinet stuff and started mopping.  After sopping up all the water, I got out the flashlight............there it was...........a  small hole in the side of the garbage disposal.  What on Earth?  There's a screw in the drain.  I am pretty sure no one in this house put a screw down the drain...........pretty sure.........there went my dream of a day at home on Wednesday.......off to Menards for a new disposal...........now............where's that plumber???  Oh, yeah...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker