Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting ready......





Christmas preparations are in full swing over here!  We found the perfect tree....in the dark....by flashlight!  I really think that's the best way to do it!  We have made some cookies.....and very possibly found the best gingerbread man recipe!  At last!  Did you hear the chorus of angels singing???  Just me???  Huh......Crafts are being crafted.  Joy has worn several of her MANY Christmas dresses.  Shopping is about done.  Tonight I will start wrapping.  Yes.  Start.  I am running late this year!  But, that happens when you are also preparing for a new little face to move into the house!  Preparations are under way for Julia Wen's entrance into our lives!  As I finish up the wrapping, the papers and bows will start making their way to the basement and the emptying of her closet begins.  Her clothing has already been moved upstairs in totes!  Her socks and undies are in the drawers!  Can you tell I'm getting excited?  No?  Open the window......you might hear me yelling, "Yippee!!!!!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker