Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Words of wisdom.....from Joy






Joy has lots of words these days. She keeps growing and coming up with new thoughts, too. Remember when she used to call candy "kay-laa"? Cute. Here are some of her more common words:


little glirl=little girl


blueblerry=blueberry


sick=six


pass=money at Church


mudder's day=mother's day


olvos=olives

samali=salami


She has loads of them, which I'm sure I'll think of as soon as I post this......She has some very good thoughts and advice, too. The other day, we were laying in bed and she asked me if I missed Grandpa. I told her I did. She asked what were some things I missed about him. So, I listed a couple things....and, of course, a tear or two slipped out. She said, "Mom. I have an idea. How about I hold your hand and then you won't fall down?" I told her I thought that was a very good idea.....a very good idea indeed. Words of wisdom from my 3 year old........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker