Just before we left for China, Kevin and I decided we needed a new camera. Afterall, how often does one travel across the world to meet their first child, right? So, we popped into Target and found a nice camera. And......it was on sale! Anyway, we LOVE this camera! It is rated as a Consumer Reports Best Buy and it has been awesome. It zooms really well, it's pretty small and it's very easy to use. LOVE it. Well, yesterday Joy and I went to visit Kevin at work, and I took out the camera to snap some photos of herself being cute and the lens wouldn't close. I brought it home and Googled. I tried all the suggestions, but it is dead. It won't even load the pictures onto the computer. So.......our faithful friend has left us. We will be buying the exact same camera, again. And soon, since 3 year old cuteness happens constantly! And I'm still waiting for that Hummingbird to visit the garden! So, here's some photos we have taken with our dearly departed camera.........sigh.........sob........
13 years ago

Hey we are headed to China at the end of the year, or the first of next to get our little China girl:) What kind of camera was this one that you loved? We need a new one. Thanks! You can email me at judy@westwindwood.net
ReplyDelete