One of the downfalls (if there is one) of a long fall, is everything gets mushed together. Halloween hits and I am racing to get the yard and garage in order before it's -30 and I don't want to go outside! This year we've had this gorgeous weather and I, of course, am trying to cram all the usual stuff into my days and tons of other stuff that I really want to get done. There's the cleaning of the garage, the removal of the ginormous vine/weed that has taken over my garage, yanking up all the soaker hoses because some rotten creature decided they looked tastey, playing with Joy, planting all the stuff I put off all summer, covering the roses, putting the hoses on the reel (no fun!), playing with Joy, varnishing just one more thing, washing windows and covering them with plastic (all new windows aren't better than old ones), etc., etc., etc. And then there's the inside of the house. Thanksgiving is coming! I need to clean! And then there's Christmas!!!! AAaaaahhhhh!!!!! Oh, and I want to paint my diningroom. Before Thanksgiving which is oh.......1 week away!!!!!!!!! So, not much fun going on here, lately. Just work, work, work! Joy is helping me clean. Yesterday she shined my table with windex. It is very shiney! Here's some pictures of our visit to Blackberry Farm from a couple weeks ago. We had a great time!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment