Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall fun!











Sorry it's been awhile! We have been busy! Just day to day stuff, really. Joy will now allow me to work outside, so we have spent lots of time in the garden. During her naps, I've been hitting the basement hard and lately, the garage! Who are these messy people who live at my house???? And why don't they clean once in awhile? Oh. Yeah.....And then there's the 2 weeks of crazy sales at the Jewel that kept me living there! But, we are well stocked on soup. Like really well stocked. But, we have made time for some fun. Joy is loving the leaves! She wants to crunch them. She wants to be buried in them. And she wants to throw them. Her language has, again, shot off and we hear all sorts of things from her. Here's a sampling:


"I'll do anything to get down."- from timeout that is

"I'm so proud of you."

"Nice job drinking your milk, mom."

"All mine. Don't touch. Just leave it."

"I love Halloween!" Me-"Why?" Joy-"I get candy!"


Cute, isn't she? We like her. She's such a nut. Now to work on that Halloween costume! Wait til you see! For some reason, despite my uploading pictures twice, no pictures are appearing. I'm tired. Perhaps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker