Well, the decorations are down and the tree is next. I'm early this year, but the clutter and dust are getting to me, so the decor must go! It's impossible to walk thru my house due to boxes, bags, gifts and the occasional piece of cereal on the floors. I'm ready to get the crap out and organization in! We already have a new ottoman that holds all of Joy's current toys. I'm hitting my laundry room and bathroom next! New hampers, I think! And I want a sofa! One that doesn't suck you down into it and is not dormroom/country blue. Joy hates it, too. The other day, she had a fit because she wanted to sit on the couch, but she kept falling between the cushions. I feel her pain. Literally. The springs really are not comfortable. Plus, every time she fell into the couch, her snack (cereal) would tip over and fall into the couch. Never to be seen again. It's now inside the couch. Really. Inside. With the springs. Anyone know of a good sofa sale????? Anyways...........Here's a few final pictures of Christmas around our house.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment