


Introducing Miss Joy Elizabeth Farrell!!!!!! Here chinese name is Ling Wan Han. First name is Wan, second name Han and last Name Ling. Her birthday is January 22, 2008, she will be 16 months old tomorrow!!!! My dad's birthday is January 21st, so they can share a party! She is in the Shangrao Social Welfare Institute in Jianxi Province. Her last medicals were done on Dec.31, 2008. At that time her measurement were:
Head-43 cm
Chest-43.5 cm
Height-74 cm
Weight-7.2 kg
We are in love!!!!!! A new Cubs fan!!!!!!!

Oh Maria and Kevin she is so beautiful. I know you all are in love and on cloud 9. Enjoy every moment of this time..
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs
Susan, Riz and Sophia
Welcome Baby Joy!! Ryan thinks it is exciting that he has a new cousin. His comment to the pics, "That is a cute baby."
ReplyDeleteBlessing Kevin and Maria!!!
Finally, such wonderful news!!
Love, Rochester Jiriks
Oh Marie I love her Name Joy how sweet she and our Sophia Joy have two things in common. Jiangxi and their name...Hugs again to you...
ReplyDeleteSuasn
Maria, I have been on your blog at least ten times today to look at your little girl. I am soooo excited for you and Kevin.
ReplyDeleteJackie