Friday, May 22, 2009

FedEx Day!




Okay! Well, wasn't that a wild ride! I'm still dizzy with excitement. Or is that high blood pressure? Or lack of sleep? Hmmmm......Today is Joy's 16 month birthday! So- Happy Birthday Miss Joy! I wasn't in the hospital with her, but I was in a hospital that day. The emergency vet, to be exact. That was during Mouse's horrible ordeal. So God was working on 2 miracles for us that day! Thank you!!!!



I spent this morning stalking FedEx! I wandered around my yard. I circled the driveway. I paced. And, finally.....Here she came! She was so nice! She did let me take her picture. She didn't want to, but she did! So- new info. about our girl:



Wakes up at 6 a.m.



Naps for 2 hours



Bedtime @ 8 p.m.



Eats milk, rice flour, congee, eggs, noodles, meat and vegetables



Holds her head up while on stomach



Rolls over



Picks up toys with both hands



Stands by holding onto support



Picks up small objects



Sits alone



Tears paper



She can do all the normal baby things.....Looks for dropped toys, knows her name, recognizes people, laughs, reacts to facial expression,etc. She is obstinate (told you!) and competitive! Watch out all you card players and fishermen! This girl says, "Game on!" She is restless and active, but likes to sit quietly and listen to music. Her favorite activity is playing outdoors. She's going to love swimming. Watch out, those of you with pools! We'll be visiting! Sounds like a firecracker, huh? That's our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker