Oh, my! Where to start? Hmmmm.....well, I am on spring break. Again. I took Kevin's break off, too. WooHoo! Baseball season has begun!!! Go Cubbies!!!! We had only 1 issue with our I-800A (immigration) papers, and it is now fixed and in the mail!! Huge wooooohooo!!! Easter is Sunday. It's also my parents' 40th anniversary. Ginormous WoooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!! My kitchen awaits countertops. And, the best news of all........We could get our referral next month!!!!! Did you hear me??? Next month!!!!! We are soooo very close, now. I am stripping furniture like crazy so everything is ready when it's time for us to travel. We very possibly will get a June referral,too. But, it's just as possible for a May referral. I am trolling the Rumor Queen blog constantly these days. In a couple weeks, I'll need to be online at work, too. My phone will live in my pocket. Don't expect me to speak logically, either. I'll be focussed on the CCAA, and what they will be doing. So.....I'm a little nuts these days. And I expect to be getting a lot more nuts in the next few weeks. Kevin is totally calm. But, I guess men are like that. Can't wait to see his reaction when we get that picture. Incidentally, Kevin will be in Washington (science bowl) during the time refarrals usually arrive. We are not worrying about that yet. We have too much to do. I need to register! How fun will that be? I don't need much, though. Diapers and formula. But, that will depend on her age, too. A carseat, too. Oh, crud.....I need to make lists, too. Gotta go!!!! I have stripper sitting on a dresser!!! Enjoy the photos of cookie central,etc. That's baby formula on my hutch!!!! Exciting, isn't it?
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment