So. It's Friday! The sun is shining! The wind is blowing! Flowers are blooming! I am eating some gingersnaps! I've read one of my favorite books (Skippyjon Jones-Mummy Trouble) to a group of awesome 5/6 years olds! And.........It's my mom's birthday! I love when spring finally hits! The dandelions are blooming and are made into bracelets, my hair curls and we have extra recesses at school. And.........It's my mom's birthday!
Now, we all know how great she is. She is Mary Poppins, you know! Practically perfect,etc., etc., etc. She cooks the best food ever. She watches her granddaughters whenever (can we add 1 more?). She comes and feeds my cats and lends moral support when they miss me. Well, I like to think they miss me! She keeps the most beautiful garden. She paints the most beautiful eggs. And is always there to give advice. I run everything past her! I just love her!!! I think I'll keep her! Nope. You cannot have her! She's mine. Well......she's Rita's, too. I guess I'll have to share. Happy Birthday, mom!!!! I love you!!!!! See you tomorrow for the cake. And chicken!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment